Anybody out there?

Options
papwriter
papwriter Posts: 4 Member
Hi there. I posted my introduction yesterday, got one response, and am just curious if this is a very active forum...I could use some direction and support from anybody willing to stop by. Wishing each of you success on your journey's and hope to meet you. Oh, and Happy Mother's day to all you moms out there.

Replies

• neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Part of the challenge is that it is very active, so posts scroll of the front page very quickly. Once they are gone, few people scroll to the 2nd (or later) pages to find them.

Jump into a thread that is active (look at the date/time stamps on the posts), and you'll see plenty of activity!
  • BeautyPi
    BeautyPi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above comment but feel free to add me for motivation etc
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    At least in this respect, MFP isn't much different than life out in the real world. It will be difficult to make friends if you're a wallflower or expect people to come to you.
  • papwriter
    papwriter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the responses....Sunnybeach, with all due respect, I am anything but 'a wallflower', haha......I'm just trying to find my way on here. I'm a middle aged guy, a bit 'tech challenged' and trying to figure it out. I see an option to message somebody, but not seeing any 'add a friend' option. Again, forgive me for being a bit naive with this as it's new to me. Again, I do appreciate each of your responses.
  • schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all need support and were all new once.