I'm new here!

Just want to say hi... I've been using myfitnesspal.com for two weeks now.

I have been trying to lose weight for years (well, on and off, and mostly off...) but haven't been able to find anything that works for me. This time, something just clicked. I HAD to do it. Well, I just happened to come across myfitnesspal and love everything about it. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm actually doing it right! This is NOT a diet - it's a lifestyle.

I have lost around 9lbs and feel great. I really appreciate all of the kind words of encouragement I've read in the forums. You guys are great!

Replies

• Just want to say hi... I've been using myfitnesspal.com for two weeks now.

I have been trying to lose weight for years (well, on and off, and mostly off...) but haven't been able to find anything that works for me. This time, something just clicked. I HAD to do it. Well, I just happened to come across myfitnesspal and love everything about it. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm actually doing it right! This is NOT a diet - it's a lifestyle.

I have lost around 9lbs and feel great. I really appreciate all of the kind words of encouragement I've read in the forums. You guys are great!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome and glad you posted! :drinker: Wow 9 pounds that is great! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work and good luck!:happy:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Glad you found us! Looks like you're already doing great! :drinker:

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site!!
    Great job so far!

:drinker: