• cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! <3
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! WTG!!!

It hurts lilke hell at first, but keep up the good work!!!

xx
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome achievement! The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!
  • nyla54
    nyla54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I know the feeling of standing strong against things we shouldn't have. Today I bypassed many fast food temptations and managed to order just a diet Coke at McD. Keep strong!
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! x
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    How much cheaper was your grocery bill?

I spent about the same, but got almost twice as much food!

That's good. When you eat healthy low cal foods you have to eat more to make sure you get in all of your calories.
    Good Job. I am going grocery shopping wed. I am going to see what I can do to do the same thing. The kids will probably want to kill me but they need to eat healthier too.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I did it. I went grocery shopping and didn't by a SINGLE item of junk food. No cookies even though they were BOGO. Not a bag of chips. No ice-cream bars... nothing! Just veggies, meats, and staples.

I'm really proud of myself (even if it doesn't seem like a big deal) because I know I'm on the right road. =D

Edit to add: I've also been on strictly water for three days now. :) I cut soda out two weeks ago, and tea out three days ago. :)

Divorcing soda is a hard break-up! But it's totally worth it when you realize how much better off you are without it. Your energy level is going to shoot through the roof! YOU GO! *lol*
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Major triumph!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!