To lose 30 pounds

Options
I really need to lose weight for my health but just not motivated except to log in my meals. Suffer from low self esteem and depression.

Replies

• robotsAreTheBest
    robotsAreTheBest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Logging meals is a good start. Take it one step at a time from then on. I feel like motivation comes and goes. Use it when it is there. Don't be too hard on yourself when you simply can't. Just try to do your best. Keep logging, it can slowly change your life to the better :)
  • Sunshaun
    Sunshaun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is really good advice, one step at a time one day at a time. Its hard for us beginners and sometimes even harder after we've started to stick to it. Logging your meals is a good start so give yourself a gold star for your first achievement :) We are here for support, ideas, motivation. Its a long road and you don't have to do it alone.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If you need a friend, feel free to add me. I log daily and I comment on statuses, etc., to provide support :)
    As others have already said, logging meals is a good start. Weight loss doesn't happen overnight - but you don't have to go through it alone!
  • MrOtto2016
    MrOtto2016 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Logging meals is a great way to lose weight. It's been very effective for me. Keep up the good work and check in here regularly for support
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Start walking. Get up early and go out and see the world around you. Unless you have serious health problems theres nothing to be depressed about. Walk a little farther every day, it might give you the self esteem boost your looking for.