guestion for the guys

Options
why is it that guys never like women that may be bigger EVEN IF they are living a healthy lifestyle and working out? Just curious!

Replies

• MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    I personally love a BBW. Wouldnt touch a woman under 190. :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You must be looking for guys in the wrong places. Some of us men like women with a little meat on their bones.
  • JingleMadera
    JingleMadera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Size don't matter.. I like all the girls! :tongue:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You must be looking for guys in the wrong places. Some of us men like women with a little meat on their bones.

I'm not a guy..but just HAD to tell you that I truely <3 this comment. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    my husband likes me heavier.....he actually HATES skinny women. So if I stopped losing right now he'd be happier than If I lost my last 15lbs.

I think you just need to find the right kind of guys.....must not be going to the right places.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Size don't matter.. I like all the girls! :tongue:

lol!!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    thats true, so many men are just shallow, oh well :) im me, love me or hate me, im me!
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had a problem getting a guy.
    Even at my biggest.
    I think it's more about how you feel about yourself, as opposed to what you actually look like.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Depends on the guy! And in my experience it also depends on you, your attitude, how you carry yourself, your self confidence. I have never had any trouble getting guys whether I weighed 165 or 265.