Support needed

Options
Can't seem to stay motivated, lol I need some friends on this thing

Replies

• kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Getting started can be tricky. Write down the pros and cons of looseing weight and discover your big why for doing so.
    Example for me my big why to become and stay as healthy as possible. I have had three total knee replacements in a three year time frame due to obesity and infections. Now my left knee is deteritioing and will at some point also need replaced . I am hoping by working out and eating healthy will be able to keep putting the left knee replacement off for quite a while
  • jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Waking up in the morning and wanting to go exercise or track your food intake has to be something you make fun and exciting. Seeing change and the progress has been the most exciting and surreal experience for me and my fitness. Remember you do it for you and it is all worth it. Make sure you have a goal in mind and strive for it.
  • nikkibrojak
    nikkibrojak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im kind of feeling the same way. was going great for a few months and saw some real gains, now im beginning to lose steam. how do I get back on track?
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I recently just started back on the fitness wagon. What I find helps me is setting goals for myself; working out 3-4 days this week, eating at home instead of going out all of the time, stretching, drinking more water, etc. I don't do all goals at once as it stresses me out. Bu I slowly add to the goal pile as I reach the weekly goals.
    Feel free to add m!