Need some decent workout tunes !

Options
01MissFit
01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
edited May 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Wanting to download some more music for my race walking and jogging sessions, some upbeat, motivational tunes! Old or new, anything decent to keep me going.
:):):):)

Replies

• ConicalFern
    ConicalFern Posts: 121 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you have spotify, this is the playlist I go running/erging to https://open.spotify.com/user/vousden/playlist/6hmfBCIzxiz117SCBswgno
  • 01MissFit
    01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I dont have spotify or soundcloud so just need names of tunes.
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    01MissFit wrote: »
    Wanting to download some more music for my race walking and jogging sessions, some upbeat, motivational tunes! Old or new, anything decent to keep me going.
    :):):):)

Google play has workout stations
  • sharmrp
    sharmrp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    if you download via torrents, I normally search under "workout mix" or similar, and get a whole whack of great tunes.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    If you use "search" there have been several threads posted in this section with song suggestions.

And if you are good w/mostly instrumental Lindsey Stirling/Lindsey Stirling is a nice album to just play through. Pace isn't constant, but it is good for steady state. I've been into Alive 2007/Daft Punk and All Over The World/ELO lately too, though I don't like every song on those. Blurry Face/21 Pilots is good too.
  • LolitaParisa
    LolitaParisa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    These really pump me up especially first two!! And they make me feel (and hopefully look) "cool and hardcore" :)
    - Dj snake alunageorge you know you like it
    - draztic music give me that bass
    - Tyga molly
    - chris brown D.G.I.F.U
    - migos fight night
    - Lil wayne stuntin like my daddy
    - Lil wayne a milli
    - lil wayne pop bottles
    - Future move that dope
    - Future where you at
    - Tyga Pleazer
    - Kanye west Clique
    - Jay-Z money aint a thang
  • LolitaParisa
    LolitaParisa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have more but these are the first ones i can think of right now if you like this style i can send more
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I love working out to 311. Their songs "Down" and "Come Original" are great for running (in my opinion)!
  • swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If you use Music on an iPhone I recommend searching iTunes Radio for the artist Skrillex. It is great music to keep you moving. And it's not just the artist Skrillex but includes artists like him
  • mistycoronado
    mistycoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Download the app Rock My Run! They have great workout mixes in all genres! It's my favorite.