BE THE BEST YOU!

Change is something we all desire but few achieve. (Think about it)

As I was thinking about how I wanted change in my life in so many areas I realized the only person stopping me is ME! (Sounds cliché) BUT it was a moment going down the road that stopped me in my tracks. Kristen, everybody wants change but not everyone is willing to sacrifice what it takes to get the change. It requires telling ourselves NO! And nobody like to tell themselves NO! It requires not only wanting change but doing something different to get change.

So I had a moment with myself... Kristen what do you really want? Health wise ... What do you want?

I WANT TO:::

•Eat healthy
•Be small enough to find clothes I really like...
•Not be limited by my weight
•Get on a scale and not feel ashamed

So what are you going to do to get those things?

• Drop the eating out
• Exercise 5 days a week
• Begin loving myself at the size I am now! (Weight loss doesn't solve your insecurities)
•not worry about the number on the scale! But worry about how healthy I feel in my own skin. A number on a scale doesn't define how healthy you are ...

So why share this will the community of fitness pal? Because I'm not the only one who desires change but clearly hasn't done anything to get change. But that can and will change today! And I want to invite others to take this journey with me! Everyone has different paths they are on and different goals they want to achieve so why not achieve them together. Why not be a supporter of each other!

So if your willing to take this path to be a full supporter of each other's goals then.. Let's do this! Let's empower each other to be the best we can be... On the good days when we stay On track and are doing great and the days we feel like we want to give up! Let's say NO to what's holding us back from change and YES to what will catapult us into the change we so desire. ❤️ #Change2016

Replies

• suarez73
    suarez73 Posts: 33 Member
    That's a great outlook! I feel the same way.
  • Zadviv2
    Zadviv2 Posts: 18 Member
    I love that. Could definitely use the support