Satisfy Me

Options
JennieAL
JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
I find that when my man satisfies me... I don't crave sugar and junk. Anyone else notice that? So... come on men, let's get all these women in shape around here ;)

Replies

• Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Lol love this post
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    haha its a good work out too.... has anyone looked up how many calories burned???
  • lovejoydavid
    lovejoydavid Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I find that when my man satisfies me... I don't crave sugar and junk. Anyone else notice that? So... come on men, let's get all these women in shape around here ;)

Well, they do both activate the same dopamine reward systems. If not one way, then another!
  • JennieAL
    Options
    I looked it up and 30 min burns 85... of course that depends if the woman is doing the work or the man is... it sure seems like more cals than that, but oh well. girls, work that body... burn off that pasta and chocolate cake!!! And have some fun doing it :)
  • JennieAL
    Options

Well, they do both activate the same dopamine reward systems. If not one way, then another!

fair enough ;)
  • lovejoydavid
    lovejoydavid Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    So long as no one gets the idea that the reverse might be true, that I can be replaced with chocolate!!