Hi everybody

I have 29 lbs to lose before my holiday in June. I have a plan and hopefully I will get there.
I am a stay at home mum with 3 little ones aged 7, 3 and 2. We own 2 dogs and are getting another later this year so as you probably guess I love walking and so do my kids. I train my dog for flyball which can be energetic (more so for the dog though it is gr8 fun) and I am waiting to start dog agility again not exactly sitting on my backside. I have yo yo dieted for the last 4 years and I am so sick of it this is the day I make the change. I exercise regular on my crosstrainer and walk a good 1 1/2 hours a day just need to sort out my eating I tend not to eat enough so I need to get my metabolism going (the doc put me on diet meds 18mnth ago and I got to within 6lbs of my goal then went on holiday and bang back on with the weight in only 3 mnths)

Good luck to everyone on here we can do this together.

The picture is my puppy Taz he is so cuddly and cute.

Replies

• tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    I have 29 lbs to lose before my holiday in June. I have a plan and hopefully I will get there.
    I am a stay at home mum with 3 little ones aged 7, 3 and 2. We own 2 dogs and are getting another later this year so as you probably guess I love walking and so do my kids. I train my dog for flyball which can be energetic (more so for the dog though it is gr8 fun) and I am waiting to start dog agility again not exactly sitting on my backside. I have yo yo dieted for the last 4 years and I am so sick of it this is the day I make the change. I exercise regular on my crosstrainer and walk a good 1 1/2 hours a day just need to sort out my eating I tend not to eat enough so I need to get my metabolism going (the doc put me on diet meds 18mnth ago and I got to within 6lbs of my goal then went on holiday and bang back on with the weight in only 3 mnths)

Good luck to everyone on here we can do this together.

The picture is my puppy Taz he is so cuddly and cute.
  • I think it's fantastic that you've joined this group. It is so helpful when you log your food and excerise. If you did it before you can do it again. oxox