Less talk, more lift!

Options
DJ7203
DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
25nolebp5sal.jpg

I came across this shirt on some web page & think I need it! It makes me nuts when people want to talk to me at the gym. Like if they choose to stand around & talk cool, it's their gym membership & they can do what they choose. But I hate when they expect me to join in. I'm never rude & will say good morning & respond if I am talked to. But I just can't stand around & act like I'm in some social club. It's waste of my time & it messes with my focus. And I have made the mistake a couple times of having a conversation or two with people. But then they expect it every time they see me & it's just not going to happen. Maybe this shirt will get the message across lol.

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Headphones usually get the point across. If they can't respect headphones, they're ain't much hope for them.
  • Sassie_Lassie
    Sassie_Lassie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that shirt is going to generate MORE talk.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    hill8570 wrote: »
    Headphones usually get the point across. If they can't respect headphones, they're ain't much hope for them.

This. I find that headphone ad my natual 'resting *kitten* face' is enough to keep most away. ;)
  • DJ7203
    Options
    I actually just invested in a huge pair of headphones lol
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Headphones are the way to go. I like the message of the shirt but for 1) I can't workout in anything with sleeves and 2) I agree that it would probably result in being more of a conversation piece than a deterrent.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Never have this problem, but I always wear earbuds.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Who cares what they do. It's their membership and as long as they are not up all in your business, so what.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    Who cares what they do. It's their membership and as long as they are not up all in your business, so what.

I'm pretty sure that's what I said
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    ok.
  • DJ7203
    Options
    Ok then