Back on the wagon!

Options
I was on MFP for a long time before, lost like 60 lbs, but life happened and since I had been eating at 1200ish a day plus exercise (which is ridiculous), I gained every pound back. So I'm doing this again, but the right way this time. And I need awesome friends to help keep me motivated and to bounce ideas off of! If any of my old friends see this post, add me! I haven't had the chance to try and find people yet.

Replies

• ohmahdarlin
    ohmahdarlin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just as a head's up, I'm 5'1 1/2 so the plan I was on before wasn't thaaaaat ridiculous, but still unsustainable for me. Wasn't starving myself by any means, I'm not nice when I'm hangry!
  • BigNoNo6808
    BigNoNo6808 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost about 50lbs last time I did mfp and then work got busy and I gained it all back. Now I'm back at it again and hopefully I'll lose even more
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I joined again too. It's been about 2 years since I stopped logging and slowly I've gained back 17 lbs. I'm not going back to my fat pants! I need awesome friends too
  • bethstedman
    bethstedman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here, AGAIN, too!! And, I'm here for the long haul, and beyond, this time!!!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Such a familiar story. Can't believe that I lost all that weight, felt great, got new clothes and received great compliments and yet here I am again too. Clothes hang in the wardrobe and I'm facing the loose waists and trying to ignore the scales. We know we can do it because we did. So daily honest logging with sensible choices, exercise and a positive attitude.
    We WILL do this.
  • ohmahdarlin
    ohmahdarlin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You live, you learn. We've got it this time!
  • jeanielynn1
    jeanielynn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will be friends I have a lot of weight to lose but I am not consistent w either diet or exercise but I really meet to stick to this
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Same here.
    I looked amazing, compliments were constant. The flip side, my wife was insanely jealous.
    Why am I back? I have this theory in my head that if I look better upgrading my dead end job would be easier.
  • DennisA70
    DennisA70 Posts: 115 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I lost 40 lbs using MFP a couple years back but didn't have the network on here to make it fun and interesting so I gained it all back. Now I am back to lose 40lbs again - maybe even more. Feel free to add.
  • HumanoidTowers
    HumanoidTowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight in the past, and as the theme seems to be... life happened. Slowly I've put on about 14-ish lbs (probably a few more) over the past year and now, I AM BACK HERE!!!!! I've tried MFP before, but without community or support I never stuck to it. This time I want to get on the community train!!!!!! I'm with you all the way!!!!! Feel free to add (my outdated/out of use profile) ;) Day 1 here we come!