P90x Sample menu

calabrdm
calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
If you are doing P90x, please let me see what you eat everyday. I feel like I should be losing more.

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I just started phase two. I am not a good example because I have been gaining weight while doing the program. I have been told that you really don't see results until phase three so I am trying to clean up my eating in the next month so I can really see results! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    P90X is more of an inches program than a pounds program. The scale will start to move faster but not until later.

I'm using the Phase 3 meal plan right now but here's one of mine from back in Phase 1. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ghanie?date=2010-03-29
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Are you guys following the P90X nutrition guide? If not, you should, most definitely.

P90X is a great workout system, but if you don't follow it up with stellar nutrition, you are defeating the purpose. Your body is starving to be refueled with proper food and a proportioned carb/fat/protein ratio. If you keep with your regular eating habits and just workout, your results may never come.

I lost 25lbs in 90 days, and began to see results in the first 2-3 weeks. If you are in Phase 2 and see nothing, may have to reevaluate your nutrition. I'd be happy to help, as I've gone through it 3 x's through, working on my 4th round. I have a few helpful documents too, so feel free to send me a message.

Taryn
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    I absolutely know I have bad eating--I started out following the nutrition guide but after the 3rd day ended up in a carb binge, It obviously wasn't enough for me. I have been struggling to get back on board with nutrition. I am going to start planning better so I don't end up in a downward spiral again!
  • emm7905
    emm7905 Posts: 4 Member
    I am on day 3 of the P90x program. I absolutley love it! I feel great as well.....feel free to check out my diary anytime..... I try to keep up with it daily!
  • angelamg1214
    angelamg1214 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone have any good menu plans for the P90x program?
  • <-- looks confused at p90x, then hopes someone explains

thinks . o O Tony Horton... i love the ten minute trainer, so is this something better O o ,
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    I stayed with the fat shredder nutrition for the first two phases and for the third phase moved to the energy booster ratios. My diary is public and I have remained on the nutrition with no cheat days!

Everything before June 2nd is the fat shredder, after June 2nd is the energy booster!
This discussion has been closed.