Why I don't loose any weight ?help please

Options
Hi everyone,
My weight is the same since I started . What I am doing wrong ?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed, but often when people don't lose as expected it is due to logging issues.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    simplest answer is you are not eating at a deficit. can you provide more info such as how long has it been since you started, how you track your calories etc.
  • behnoush_n
    behnoush_n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How can I open my diaries ?
    I do weight every thing and write every food intake .
    I try to stay at 1200 kcal per day .
    I have some days I go above that
  • behnoush_n
    Options
    I am 159 cm height and my weight is 60 kg .
    My body fat probably around 30-40% I would say .
    My goal is 53 kg and loose body fat
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Make sure your faithful (and accurate) in your logging and look at your end of day numbers they should give you a good indication if there are any flaws in your diet.
  • strause_chelsey
    strause_chelsey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the scale. Scale says i lost no pounds but I notice my clothes are fitting better than they were. Its a good idea to take before and after photos along with measuring yourself to track inches lost.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
  • behnoush_n
    Options
    Your diary is closed, but often when people don't lose as expected it is due to logging issues.

I would say that I am very accurate with logging and don't cheat because I wanna see my logg by end of the day .
  • behnoush_n
    Options

My diary is open now
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    behnoush_n wrote: »

I would say that I am very accurate with logging and don't cheat because I wanna see my logg by end of the day .

I am not saying you are cheating, but there are common mistakes that people make in logging that they may not be aware of until someone else has helped them see it. Without being able to see your diary, we can't tell if you are making a mistake like using a wrong database entry or using "generic" or "homemade" entries.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    when did you start?
  • behnoush_n
    Options
    when did you start?

22/4 almost 18 days .
    I do strength and also cardio training.
    I can see my muscles are a bit bigger but really I can't feel or see difference in my body fat
  • behnoush_n
    Options
    My diary should be opened now
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You're likely eating too much.

From April 24 through April 30, your calories averaged 1698. From May 1 through May 7, your calories averaged 1566. You are short and relatively light, which means that your deficit even at 1200 is pretty small.

Right now you are averaging (if I put both weeks together) 392 calories above your goal calories. Yes, generally it is advised to eat back some of your exercise calories but the odds of you doing 392 calories in exercise each day is pretty low.

I think that you are either outeating your deficit or eating at such a low deficit that you aren't going to see scale movement often.
  • behnoush_n
    Options
    1vqdwfjqacez.jpg

Thanks a lot dear .