"Love Yourself" Valentine's Challenge - Week 1

Options
13»

Replies

• Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am 14 pounds to my goal started at 21 .......weight loss since January2,2009 7 pounds
  • Crystal715
    Options
    I'm a week late but can I get in on this?

Start 173.8
    Goal 165

I will be 5 pounds from my pre-preg weigt. :heart:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    Checking in. Start weight at 1/10: 124
    1/17 check in: 123
    Lost one pound this week. :bigsmile:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    When I started this I put my weight of what I thought I was (due to weighing before Christmas and TOM water weight :embarassed: ) Low and behold I've been really good for the last two weeks and I'm at 144.4 :frown:

I'm changing my goal to 139. :indifferent:
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    start weight 149 goal weight 137
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2.2.lbs-like Renae. 2.gif.I'll keep my goal at 143. (I'm 147.2)
  • afoster4
    Options
    I want to loose maybe 10 lbs by Valentines Day...My overall goal is to loose weight for SPRING BREAK...and Valentines day is the exact halfway point so this challenge is PERFECT!!!!!!

I dont exactly know my weight now because my batteries in my scale died so i have to get that fixed...maybe i can just weigh myself at the gym, well here's to a new start!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    have to change my start weight cuz i bought a new scales

wk 0 - 182.0
    wk 1 - 181.4

goal weight for Valentines Day - 175 pounds :drinker:

im getting there slowly, just over half a pound lost this week, have been exercising since the new year, so feeling better and more 'firmer'! but the scales are slow, and thats ok :happy:

good luck for this week everyone :flowerforyou:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone is still in on the challenge. Its hard to keep up with daily lives and our goals. To those who didnt loose this week there is always next week to make up for it.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.6lbs:explode: !

on the bright side, I did not exercise for 2 days, because I was at a conference. (actually, I should take ownership of that - I did not go to the hotel gym - because I was watching NCIS). I ate healthly, though. it wasn't an easy to do with all the cookies i was surronded with! I did go to the gym everyday that i was at home (5) and worked out with the stairmaster for 45mintues. That is why I say on the bright side...
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Week 0 = 205.8 (Monday)
    Week 1 = 205.3 (Saturday)

Total lost = .5

Total Goal = 6

Time to get my butt in the gym!