Trying to Lose A LOT of Weight. Looking for Friends with Similar Goals!

Options
Ratfinks
Ratfinks Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone! I really want and NEED to lose a lot of weight. I have so much motivation to pick up a healthier lifestyle and shred those pounds! I'd like to find encouraging friends who are also trying to lose weight so we can motivate each other. Send me a friend request if you'd like!

By the way, my current goal is to lose 100 lbs. I definitely want to lose more than that, though, and plan to update my goals as I reach them.

Replies

• Ratfinks
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Ratfinks
    Options
    Bump :)
  • stefanydunigan
    stefanydunigan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ratfinks! I'm in the same boat! I plan to loose over 50Ibs. I'm a mother of twins and a veteran of the US Army and need all the motivation I can! I'll help you if you're willing to push me too!
  • Manabug01
    Manabug01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request!
  • Fit_Takes_Time
    Fit_Takes_Time Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My current goal is to lose just under 100 pounds. I am fully back on the wagon today and would love more friends and support!!!! Sent you a friend request :)
  • tweatherly83
    tweatherly83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in need support
  • SorryNameTaken
    SorryNameTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same goal here! Ultimately I'd like to lose 100 pounds or maybe slightly more, but for now I am going to work in little increments to try and make the goals feel more in reach. You can do this!
  • Ratfinks
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :) I look forward to getting healthy and staying healthy with guys! :smiley:
  • Ratfinks
    Options
    Same goal here! Ultimately I'd like to lose 100 pounds or maybe slightly more, but for now I am going to work in little increments to try and make the goals feel more in reach. You can do this!

Thank you for the encouragement :) It's definitely going to be hard work but it more than worth it. We both got this!
  • crystalgarrard458
    crystalgarrard458 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request! !
  • LucidHuman
    LucidHuman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop at least the 80+ lbs. I have gained back in the last three years, after losing over 100lbs. Let's do this! Feel free to add me!
  • Turtlegirl337
    Turtlegirl337 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, you guys can all add me for sure! I'm looking to lose at least 100 pounds..but in small increments so it's manageable, as someone else said. Six days in so far with MFP and going strong!! My problem is actually getting to the gym, I need motivation! Anyone else struggle with that also?
  • Staffylover1
    Staffylover1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose 75+ pounds and would love to join all of you for motivation and support. I signed up on MFP probably over a year ago and am just starting to use it. I love being able to log my food, as that's what keeps me honest...lol. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose 70-80 lbs. I've had some success cutting back on refined carbohydrates but realize that I need to keep better track of my calories. Looking for as many like minded friends as possible :)
  • AmandaArnettsJourney
    AmandaArnettsJourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi dear, similar goal here too!! About 100lbs too... I have gone up and down most my life...
  • jaeemtea
    jaeemtea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm looking to lose 50 to 60lbs myself.
  • rbare1970
    rbare1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've already lost 90 lbs and losing another 50 more. Can never have too many friends and support.
  • angieseymour410
    angieseymour410 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me hun :smile: x
  • ebonyblaze29
    ebonyblaze29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 lbs. Add me please.
  • ebonyblaze29
    ebonyblaze29 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends . Never mind got it