Big Boobs fitness

Options
2»

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,212 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ??DD...cup size is not the same across band size. A 32DD is like a 38B.

True story. :) The cup size actually refers to the difference between the band size vs cup size. So my boobs are 5 inches 'larger' than my frame. A cup size of B just means that the cup is 2 inches larger than the band. Someone with a bra size of 32DD could get away with wearing a 34D, 36C, or a 38B - it just wouldn't be very comfortable or supportive for me at the other sizes. Regardless, overly bounciness hurts. And wearing a bra that isn't the right measurements makes it worse.
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    For more support, look for sports bras that are high support AND high impact. MY favs right now are the high support racer back from Old Navy and the Nike Pro hero and rival. Love all three! For running I'll throw on a cheap sports bra over one of my high support bras. Works great!
  • kenikeakalei
    kenikeakalei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for all the messages. I was wondering the same thing.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I used Shock Absorber and La Isla when I was larger (G cup). I'm a 32 DD know and bought a bunch of VS bra's not too long ago including the Knock Out.
  • mountiesgirl
    mountiesgirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 D I wear a Vsx sports bra from Victoria secret with maximum support and it hooks and zips up in the front.