Why do I still gain weight???

Options
I stay under my calories, and am always on the go!!
Sometimes, I feel as though, I shouldn't eat, and everything
I put into my mouth is wrong!
I know what foods are right and wrong, and i do not deprive myself.
Cardio is not an issue. (I can knock off a couple of hours at the gym, with no thought),
I do not have the body of a gym rat.
Any suggestions????

Replies

• Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    What's your height weight and goal? Are you eating back calories you work off?
  • wilbailey3
    wilbailey3 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5' 9" (around 52% fat)
    weighing in at 217.6lbs (this morning) (I think I am a medium bone structure)
    I would say realistically, my goal weight would be about 160lbs (with a 30% fat) (not by tomorrow)
    I did go to the gym yesterday, and i did have a couple of slices of home made pizza; (so it was piled high), but not big slices, because, I am at the point of being disgusted, by food. ( I know, not to eat, is a bad thing) I do my best not to skip meals, but just lately... I have no problem putting it on!

And normally, I don't think I eat the calories i burn....(I eat after the gym - yogurt / handful of almonds / hard boiled egg; stuff like that)..
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I can only guess that you may not be eating enough.... but without seeing your diary, can't really comment on anything else...
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Well, I'd say make sure you are logging everything you eat as accurately as possible. Try to eat about an hour and half before you work out. Small meals for dinner. Come as close to 0 on the net calorie counter as possible. Make sure weight lifting is part of your workout routine. 3 days a week if you can.