My husband thinks I left him for MFP!!

JDHINAZ
JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
edited October 9 in Chit-Chat
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This damn website is so addicting! Well, they say an addict just replaces one addiction with another. I guess sitting in front of the computer is a good bit better than rooting around in the fridge!

Anyway, this is a great site, even with all the squabbles, disagreements, occassional name calling....it's super to have a place where we are have a little something in common! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    It really is a fantastic website, and my husband said the same thing until I got him to join. Now he's just as addicted as I am! Instead of fighting about MFP, we fight over the computer to check MFP.:noway:
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    hahaha us too
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    haha thats pretty funny. Yea my friends were joking with me because we are having a party on friday and they were like ok one send the invitation on facebook and one send it on myspace (I don't have either of those) and I was like I'll send it on my fitness pal! haha Um yea all my friends on here live out of state! OBSESSED!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This damn website is so addicting! Well, they say an addict just replaces one addiction with another. I guess sitting in front of the computer is a good bit better than rooting around in the fridge!

Anyway, this is a great site, even with all the squabbles, disagreements, occassional name calling....it's super to have a place where we are have a little something in common! :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: Mine too! i swear, he gets so mad!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I am on here so much my husband is ASKING me to tell him a story!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    no comment--

I'm always in hot water--

Yikes-- he's coming-- :bigsmile:

Later-- :wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Penny-Needs-Help-For-Her-Computer-Addiction-On-The-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

The first step is admitting it. Well done
  • This content has been removed.
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Haha I totally understand! I use it on my laptop and phone constantly! :D
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Time spent on here is better spent finding ways to increase your physical fitness.. I ONLY spend tim ehere because I am trapped in front of these computers for 40 hours/week :pensive:
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
  • blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Lol I know the feeling
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    My fiancée plays FIFA, so hes normally unaware of what I'm up to until it gets late and we realise no one had made anything for tea.
This discussion has been closed.