My husband thinks I left him for MFP!!

Options
JDHINAZ
JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This damn website is so addicting! Well, they say an addict just replaces one addiction with another. I guess sitting in front of the computer is a good bit better than rooting around in the fridge!

Anyway, this is a great site, even with all the squabbles, disagreements, occassional name calling....it's super to have a place where we are have a little something in common! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    It really is a fantastic website, and my husband said the same thing until I got him to join. Now he's just as addicted as I am! Instead of fighting about MFP, we fight over the computer to check MFP.:noway:
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hahaha us too
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    haha thats pretty funny. Yea my friends were joking with me because we are having a party on friday and they were like ok one send the invitation on facebook and one send it on myspace (I don't have either of those) and I was like I'll send it on my fitness pal! haha Um yea all my friends on here live out of state! OBSESSED!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This damn website is so addicting! Well, they say an addict just replaces one addiction with another. I guess sitting in front of the computer is a good bit better than rooting around in the fridge!

Anyway, this is a great site, even with all the squabbles, disagreements, occassional name calling....it's super to have a place where we are have a little something in common! :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: Mine too! i swear, he gets so mad!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am on here so much my husband is ASKING me to tell him a story!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    no comment--

I'm always in hot water--

Yikes-- he's coming-- :bigsmile:

Later-- :wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Penny-Needs-Help-For-Her-Computer-Addiction-On-The-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

The first step is admitting it. Well done
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Haha I totally understand! I use it on my laptop and phone constantly! :D
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Time spent on here is better spent finding ways to increase your physical fitness.. I ONLY spend tim ehere because I am trapped in front of these computers for 40 hours/week :pensive:
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
  • blackoceanview
    blackoceanview Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lol I know the feeling
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My fiancée plays FIFA, so hes normally unaware of what I'm up to until it gets late and we realise no one had made anything for tea.