Need to loose weight after having a baby

Options
Hi i'm Angie from Coventry. I've been on this a week now and just looking for tips on loosing weight as i've tried dieting before and nothing seems to work! Plus after avin a baby the lbs av piled on even more now!

Replies

• rainbowlady1
    rainbowlady1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi angie, I'm Natalie from Plymouth. I'm trying to do the same as you - how old is your little one? Mines 6 months old now & ibe gone from a 12 to a size 16 & looking to slim down again. The best thing I've found is to find a smaller plate & never load it up. Also removing any fatty treats from the house& replacing with healthy ones like rice cakes or carrot sticks. Eventually your body starts to enjoy the alternative treats & the weight starts to drop off. I've also found going for walks with the pram helps too. Take care
  • angieseymour410
    angieseymour410 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My little boy is also 6 months. I also have 3 other children 16, 14 and 10, so tryin to keep the fatty treats out of the house can be difficult. I've always been big but after having my recent child i av gained alot more weight putting me up to a size 20/22 which is now effecting my health. I get alot of pain with my hips and legs now which has resulted in me having to av my bedroom downstairs. Thankyou for the tip :smile: xx