Having friends on here changed my whole experience!

Options
I tried this app years ago but never really got into it. I'd count my calories then leave. I didn't have any friends because I didn't think it would make a difference. But this time around I decided to add some people and it's so different! I'm being held accountable for my calories and my exercise, and I get so motivated when people post their diaries!

What I'm trying to say is please add me, I'd love to be friends with more people!

Replies

• msaghir540
    msaghir540 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me
  • Rhythmtracker
    Rhythmtracker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've always used these types of apps without utilizing the community. But I think seeing what other people are accomplishing can be really inspiring and motivating (especially when you've got a bit of a competitive spirit). I sent you a friend request. Anyone else can add me as well.
  • sandy_beach32000
    sandy_beach32000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi kekseyavaughan,

I just came back to map after reading an article about not going the weight loss journey alone. I'm feeling good about taking this step and I'm glad to hear you feel it's made your experience better. What are your goals?
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me.
  • angieseymour410
    angieseymour410 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends too....anyone is more than welcome to add me :smile: x
  • xxxxannmariexxxx
    xxxxannmariexxxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya I don't really have friends on here as you said I usually count my calories and go would love the experience you describe so please feel free to add me and help me gain some friendly motavation x Thank you x
  • JKPerth
    JKPerth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have only ever used the app for calorie tracking also. I have always been quite lucky in that I am quite easily self motivated.

But if you want some motivation and a friendly reminder of your goals feel free to add me. I think it's great the amount of people on here with a better lifestyle as a goal :)
  • SorryNameTaken
    SorryNameTaken Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've always had that same thought. I wasn't sure if having friends in here would motivate me more or not, but I'm ready to fund out! Either way I know I like trying to help motivate other people and I enjoy seeing other people's progress! I'm adding you :)
  • learntolovetheburn15
    learntolovetheburn15 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this :)
  • kimwitt2009
    kimwitt2009 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Downloaded this app a while back, just looked thru it, never really used it, guess I want in the right mind set yet. I have been faithfully logging for a few days and am really liking the app. I am preparing to have both of my knees replaced and must loose 15lbs or my insurance won't pay. I am not able to do a lot of exercise due to the terrible knee pain. I have been trying to walk about 1/4 miles each day. I hope I can make a final life style change. This app really makes you pay attention to what's in food and serving sizes and such. I haven't figured out how to add friends yet, but would love to have some here!
  • VAnneBee
    VAnneBee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same. I thought it was corny and time consuming but I see now it can be helpful.