NSV But still annoyed

Options
so I just dropped another dress size can now fit comfortably in an 18 bottom 20 top (Uk Sizes) I used to love my jeans but dont have the confidence for them yet too much muffin top but I'm working on it. I love cropped jeggings and leggings but when sized they come in 14/16 and 18/20 when what I really need is a 16/18 anyone know where I can buy them from at the moment I'm wearing the 18/20 and keep yanking them up but the 14/16 are too tight that they end up rolling down from my muffin bursting out I'm so annoyed please help x

Replies

• MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I find ASDA and La Redoute sizes are quite generous. I started at 16/18 a few weeks ago and I could comfortably fit into most Asda 16 jeans whereas I would have to go a size up in other shops. Now I've lost 7lbs I'm a more comfortable 16. Just wish all shops would use the same measurements so it wasn't a guessing game. So depressing when you think you're a 16 or 18 (or whatever) and have to go a size bigger e.g places like River Island :( Can't be good for their sales to make you feel like crap!!
  • Clairezibel
    Options
    Tesco do size 16/18 leggings in black, brown, grey and white, and they have cropped versions too. They're pretty comfortable although not the best quality in the world!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!