Slimming World UK Members.

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm Kellie and have been using MFP since Jan 2012 (2 different accounts) and I lost 3stone in 15months. Since then tho, I have ended up putting it all, and then some back on, repeated attempts to get going haven't worked out, lack of motivation i think mainly.

So I decided to give Slimming World a go as I had seen lots of friends on Facebook having great success, so a month later and I've lost half a stone and got myself a shiny sticker!! (i love stickers)!

So was wondering if there are other SW members on here that would maybe like to be friends? I still keep a diary on here (most days) and log my exercise. Old habits and all that!!

Replies

• stephanieoverton433
    stephanieoverton433 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm not officially a SW member but I have been in the past and had success, so I think I may go back to the eating plan. Not sure how well I'll be able to combine it with calorie counting though, they're rather conflicting! Is that what you do?
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I mainly follow SW now, but i do keep a diary on here as well, so i suppose I am trying to combine them! Mainly because SW doesnt really incorporate exercise into its plan, apart from body magic, so i tend to worry that i might not be eating enough on days i go to gym.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm Kellie and have been using MFP since Jan 2012 (2 different accounts) and I lost 3stone in 15months. Since then tho, I have ended up putting it all, and then some back on, repeated attempts to get going haven't worked out, lack of motivation i think mainly.

So I decided to give Slimming World a go as I had seen lots of friends on Facebook having great success, so a month later and I've lost half a stone and got myself a shiny sticker!! (i love stickers)!

So was wondering if there are other SW members on here that would maybe like to be friends? I still keep a diary on here (most days) and log my exercise. Old habits and all that!!

im a slimming world member - ive lost 4 stone 12lbs in total - 3 stone of that with slimming world - been a member for a couple years though and i go up and down like a fricking yo yo at any occasion, easter, christmas birthdays.
    still trying to train my brain so add meif you like.
  • chloepops92
    chloepops92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I am a UK slimming world member and currently at 11lbs lost since feb. Feel free to add me on here :) really struggling to get to my stone at the moment though! How are you finding it? x
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm the same...was on here on and off for years...now doing slimming world but logging all my foods on the slimming world site (i'm not an online member but I go to face to face meetings once a week, so I got a password for the the SW site and log on and log my foods into their site)...it keeps me accountable, weighing in to another person and get some tips. I still won't eat the chemically low fat and fake sugar substitute foods they count as free (yogurts, salad dressings, etc) but I kind of do my own thing...don't eat unlimited (or most of the) carbs they suggest (pasta, potatoes, rice)...and it's working, lost 3.5 first week and hoping to lose about the same this week. Its' keeping me real to myself. The exercise logging i'm planning on doing here...I need to really cop on with the exercise it's just I have a lot of injuries and my husband's away for a week and I've the kids on my own...some excuses and some reasons but there are things I could do that I'm not doing...

Please add me, too, tho I don't log food here!
  • kazzyv
    kazzyv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have just joined my local Slimming World Group - If anyone would like to add me as a friend on here please do so. I am determined to keep to this plan ! And need all the help I can get.
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Natalie I am going to be starting this tomorrow and I am doing it on my own so really need support and help if we can all help each other we can do this together you know
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm doing SW too! I joined my local group on 4th Jan and have lost 2st 9lb so far, my target is 4st loss.
    I use MFP to track my foods as I like how easy MFP is and hate the paper diaries, I use the notes section for my syns.
    Feel free to add me, I'm on a mission now as we love to be at target by end August. Jodie x
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in that scary place that is one of the only guys at the SW class but seems to be working as 15lb off in 4 weeks. Feel free to add me.