How to log 30 Day shred

Options
I was wondering how to log the 30 day Shred in the tracker. I am starting it tonight and was needing to be ready to log it. Thanks for helping.

Replies

• tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would log it in as circuit training. It's hard to say what you will burn. I wear my Polar F6 when I do it and I think I burn around 220 calories doing it. I'm like 5'6" and 148 lbs and I know that it depends on height and weight what you burn but maybe that'll give you an idea??
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yup...I do the same thing. 200 calories sounds about right depending on your height and weight.

Have fun....I love the 30 day shred. On level 3 now and what a workout you get for only 30 minutes!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had asked the same question and was told to also log it in as Circuit Training, General. With my height & weight it gives me 304 calories burned for 20 minutes. I'm on Level 1 Day 5. FYI: Please don't do what I did on my first day. I "thought" I was supposed to do the whole DVD at once. So I did all of Level 1, all of Level 2, and after about 5 seconds of Level 3 I turned off the DVD and practically passed out on the couch! I joined the group here on mfp called '30 Day Shred (May 15th-June15th) Support Group' and asked them about the Levels, and they set me straight. Each Level is done for 10 days. :laugh: Makes perfect sense. You can only imagine how sore I was for the next few days! LOL But I have pushed through it.

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I created my own listing for it using my polar HRM. I burn bout 230 cals.
  • Bimbolaekar
    Bimbolaekar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip..very helpful. I just started 30D Shred yesterday and 20mins Zumba. I was able to log my Zumba but didn't know what to do about the 30D Shred. I am really looking forward to seeing changes in my body. Thanks
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I log it as 25 min circuit training and 4 min stretching
  • FunSkittles
    FunSkittles Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just the post I needed - started the 30D Shred this morning <3
  • afritz29
    afritz29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there a current group? I just started it this morning also