Mental health is as important as physical health to me! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! Be warned that if you add me then there will be the odd humorous post on your feed...proceed with caution :)
  • 613sweetpea
    613sweetpea Posts: 40 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm so glad I clicked! I am a believer that a good diet is one factor in a successful and fulfilled life. Later this month, I am attending a seminar which talks about mindfulness and meditation and I'm kinda pumped to hear the speaker.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Awesome @613sweetpea!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Just checking in!! Feeling fab today :)
  • ljmus1
    ljmus1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'll add you :) I am starting my venture into exercise with more walking and a 30 day yoga camp, to see where it leads me. Feel free to add me people on this thread!
  • Colt45915
    Colt45915 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 2 suicide attempts in the past, one recent, due to my depression. But besides that I think I'm doing great so far, Im down 65 pounds, dieting and walking 15-30 minutes when I do excercise. I still have a long road ahead of me, but I'm prepared for it. Anyone on here feel free to add me! This is a great post btw, Aly!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Thx for your posts above :)....I'm a big "face it and move forward" person. Meaning, face the scale, log all your food, accept any perceived weak areas of yourself but MOVE FORWARD :) step by step...hit your water goals, share a laugh, do what you can today :)...try to leave any guilt, shame or anxiety behind. It's tough but better than being stuck :). If you're stuck, change it up :)
    Reach out, include a short note to say hi would be great :) I hope you're having a great day :)
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    nice post aly Take a shower, wash it off, start a new day. You can record your mistakes , learn from them, but never dwell on them. The sun will come up tomorrow !
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Thx :)
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options