FITNESS BLENDER?!?!!!!!!

Options
Hey there ladies and gents...I need some inputs. Who watches the Fitness Blender workouts on youtube? What has worked for you; and what results have you noticed since doing these at home!!!!!!! :)

Replies

• paulcowley
    paulcowley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I work in health & fitness and i came across this YouTube channel a while back. if you want her workouts to be as effective as possible i'd recommend getting some kind of interval timer, this is what makes her workouts really work. her methods are nothing new, they are just strictly timed and that's what makes it fun and challenging.

You sound like you're seriously contemplating doing these workouts, i'd say dive right in there.
  • asmitty1992
    asmitty1992 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • zoemay101
    zoemay101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like fitness blender! I tend to do YouTube fitness videos as an accompaniment to lifting weights and a taught class or two each week. However the flexibility and variety is brilliant an makes it motivating and easy to incorporate. I'm new to it all too, so always on look out for good routines, so much out there!
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started with the HIIT for beginners workout. It was fairly easy to follow and challenging.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Kaniel ! They're amazing.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I've been doing them as my primary exercise over the past year and lost 85 lbs. and I'm in great shape now. I did invest in a set of adjustable weights but it's not necessary. I started with the low impact workouts and gradually increased my time and intensity levels.

All their workouts are free on YouTube but if you need more hand holding you can actually buy programs on the fitness blender website. They have a few options and they select 4-8 weeks worth of videos for you and you put them into a calendar. Pretty cheap, between 10-15$. I recently bought an 8 week one because I was spending too much time trying to decide what workout to do everyday. It's been helpful and introduced me to videos I never considered trying before.
  • Fernella13
    Fernella13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love these guys!!! I started about 2 weeks ago. They are challenging for me but I am doing things like burpees and mountain climbers which I have never done before.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    They're great! I did a few last week and along with a strict deficit saw the scale move. Also, I felt more energetic at work. I just pick one that fits into the time I have, and usually no equipment necessary.
  • asmitty1992
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I tried one and was real proud of actually finishing it!
  • laurenisfitforlife
    laurenisfitforlife Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love Fitness Blender! Great variety of workouts!
  • Peggy69
    Peggy69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great videos...I'm doing an 8 week programme, and it's so much better than the Bikini Body Workout I was doing previously, which got really repetitive.
  • asmitty1992
    Options
    How are you doing with the 8 week program. Any differences?
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I love their 30 mins hiit routines! They seriously kick your *kitten* and get over pretty fast. Love it!! <3

Edited for typos
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Their 8 week programs are a compilation of their free workouts, scheduled to avoid duplication and injury. I use these programs. It helps to have a program created instead of trying to make one myself. Their 5 day "challenges" are also good.
  • asmitty1992
    Options
    thank you!!!!!!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender. what a professional free site. I have bought the program for busy people
    I owe my strength and fitness to kelli and daniel. My fav types are ones with a combo of dumbbell work with some cardio intervals.
  • mholoneo
    mholoneo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have purchased Round 1 of their Fitness Blender's 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight & Tone Up Fast and looking for someone who can purchase Round 2 or any of their programmes really so we can swap the pdf's-let me know if you're interested :)
  • mandabeth34
    mandabeth34 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender. It's perfect for me. I run, but generally hate doing any other workouts. I like to use fitness blender to cross train and strength train. I like that I can search for a targeted workout (arms, legs,core) depending on what I want to do that day. I liked my results for what I was trying to do: supplement my running with strength training twice a week.
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    q7rv5qjhdma4.jpg
    9tjulag7bmh7.jpg

These are the results I've had with Fitness Blender since the beginning of the year. Huge improvements in both weight and fitness capabilities. This is two full rounds of FB Fit, with a lot of modifications because I can't jump or do any HIIT due to piriformis syndrome