2 Part challenge... LET's Kick *kitten* for July 4th!

Options
2»

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wish everyone the best of luck ;} Anyone who joins the challenge feel free to send me a friend request !!

You are responsible for reminding me and helping to keep me on track since you talked me into joining!! :bigsmile:
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Wish everyone the best of luck ;} Anyone who joins the challenge feel free to send me a friend request !!

You are responsible for reminding me and helping to keep me on track since you talked me into joining!! :bigsmile:

I will do my best :tongue:
  • jpkenned
    jpkenned Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Only burned around 700 yesterday...looks like i'll be hitting the gym tonight!
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in--- I dont have my workout in for today but its ok
    1764 Cals Burned---28236 to go
    Down 0.2 lbs-- 14.8 lbs to go

Next week will be better =) How did everyone else do?
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey, lady! sorry... I was sick for a while... but I am back!!! Monday and ready to kick butt!!! I now have to average about 1500 cal a day burned!!! I plan on it! hope everyone is doing great!
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is still checking in on this challenge... but here is where I am... I need to burn just over 3,000 more calories. which is like two 1,700ish burns... I can do that... weight, I have lost 5 pounds... trying for 10. 7 more days on the challenge I hope yall are doing good and still kicking some *kitten*! I know those of you who are my friends, I have seen some awesome burns!!! Even if we cannot meet it entirely, we know that in June, we gave it our all! and we will see the difference soon!:drinker: here's to us!