Premium membership

Options
Hi there has anyone bought the premium membership or are we all using the free app?
Just wondered if it was worth the money?

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I paid for the premium membership. I am happy that there are now no more ads. That saves me so much time that I find it worth the price. I don't even really use too many features but that made a difference for me.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to do something more complex with your calorie/macro goals, i.e. 5:2 intermittent fasting or another form of calorie cycling, it gives you more control.

Premium isn't worth it to me because I can get my macro goals close enough using percentages, my calorie goal stays the same every day, I can get all the tips I need about diet and fitness on these forums, and the ads don't bother me.
  • Jsy_mum_running
    Jsy_mum_running Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks don't think I I'll bother with it, ads don't bother me either just didn't know if there was something special extra with premium
  • btruebfree
    btruebfree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there has anyone bought the premium membership or are we all using the free app?
    Just wondered if it was worth the money?

• btruebfree
    btruebfree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Totally worth it. I can adjust my macros easily, see which foods are the highest in fat and protien (I've learned a lot from that feature) and the progress features are pretty cool.

ALSO the reviews show that the free version is glitchy... Mine never is.
  • Birdgirl2305
    Birdgirl2305 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I paid the extra fee...it was worth it to get rid of the ads and see the comparison of macros across my foods.
  • Jsy_mum_running
    Jsy_mum_running Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback
  • FiNnY22
    FiNnY22 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep i have it for my macros, give me more flexibility
  • mehmetegeaydogan
    mehmetegeaydogan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for opening this topic , its also explanatory for me
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased it, I figure I spend more on silly things and will take advantage of any tool I can to win this battle.