Hello everyone!

Options
Hello fellow dieters!

I just wanted to stop by and see all the lovely posts. You guys are so friendly and supportive! I really think I'm gonna like it here!

Like most everybody I've tried a variety of diets that didn't work and I'm pretty sure I just get fatter everyday. Now I'm gonna try something basic, this lil app, and see if giving myself some accountability will make a difference.

I would loooove to add some friend so we can share this journey!

Replies

• mizzsolero
    mizzsolero Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey ^^

I just started keeping a diary today aswel, would be nice to have another new person to message with to share what worked and what not :)
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck! Great motivation and support here - feel free to add me.
  • chr0meangel
    Options
    Hi - sending encouragement your way. I've only been on here two weeks, but the accountability of tracking it has been good. Also, the community is very supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • katiehurent
    Options
    I only started yesterday and already am feeling better. great to have the support of others. You can add me as a friend. Good luck
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! This is a great site. Support and motivation is the name of the game. Keep logging on and we promise not to be too tough on ya!! Good luck and add me if you want!!