Where do you hold most of your fat

Options
13»

Replies

• Dreamer_Aly
    Dreamer_Aly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my fat on my lower half. I'm pear shaped.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Everywhere. I carry it everywhere.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Always the freaking belly. No matter what size I am, my belly seems disproportionate with the rest of my body.
  • wantoldme
    wantoldme Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Upper arms, chest (which my husband loves but I hate), and my lower abs/back.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Belly and saddlebags:( Didn't have saddlebags til after pregnancies but like someone else mentioned, my body chgd after pregnancy. Lighter weight than before but look heavier due to flabby belly & weak ab muscles
  • karim7coleman
    karim7coleman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hold most of my weight in my mid section then it trickles down to my thighs and booty haha

Although I'm not too mad at the booty part I came back on MFP to tone all the way back up!! Who wants to be friends?
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Thighs, boobs and butt. I'd say boobs, thighs, then butt in that order.
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Torso! Baby gut! No matter how much weight I lose I still have the hanging baby pouch. Don't care for the big boobs either, D cup. B would be nice. If I get the right size pants with a fitted top, I have a nice small looking waist. =)
  • emyloucifer
    emyloucifer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    In my midsection/stomach. I'm like a potato person, thin arms/legs, big stomach.

2m02kb0f5aec.jpg

Haha! This is totally me.

I carry all of my extra weight in my belly, upper hips and back. A little on my chest, but boobs are the first place to lose. My leg and arm measurements never change more than a half inch. I also have a short torso, so I look ridiculous when I'm even a little over weight.

• dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Stomach, tire, muffin top, gut, whatever you want to call it.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Definitely the spare tire. My arms and legs have become lean and shapely, but I still have love handles and abs of cottage cheese. :(
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    When I gain, I gain all over, but the first place I notice is my belly.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Right now I'd say my upper arms and thighs are the grossest. 50lbs ago it was ALL THE THINGS! lol
  • foxygirl14
    foxygirl14 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Face, stomach, thighs... But kind of everywhere!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    belly and arms
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I have always carried fat around my belly, even when I was a skinny teenager. I have made peace with the fact that I will never, ever have a flat stomach.

Also, my stupid boobs. I hate them, they're entirely too big. Go away, boobs.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Face and arms. Ha, you can't hide those behind a desk...thankfully I'm a goal wt right now.
  • AliTaylor5
    AliTaylor5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Belly and thighs