My kids

Options
My kids are such cheerleaders for me. We skype and snapchat about nutrition and exercise while they are at school. They don't mind that I park as far away as possible and walk to all our destinations until we are done. They encourage and compliment constantly. That positive attitude encourages me.

Replies

• sallygroundhog
    sallygroundhog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! they sound like great kids, and you are doing a great job showing them that health is important. :smile:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! they sound like great kids, and you are doing a great job showing them that health is important. :smile:

Pretty much summed it up! :)
  • juxtapose13
    juxtapose13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome ...u are truely blessed ..keep up the good work
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    It's always easier with a great support system and sounds like you have that down! Lucky! :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Having support from the family makes all the difference :smiley:
  • renitamcphrsn14
    renitamcphrsn14 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have wonderful children, and you obviously did a great job raising them! :) Keep it up! You're winning not only at health, but also at filial relationships.
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    As a parient.we set the examples, Are children.are developing mind set on what choices.they will make as adults, We have always.been close and very active, Now as adults they ask to meet for a workouts. At gym, For vacation. We are renting.a house. In mountains. And going hiking, Keep up the Great. Work with children. The Rewards.are just beginning! !!
  • LifeinReboot2018
    LifeinReboot2018 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support and kind words.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!