Heaviest i've ever been

Options
tigernikki
tigernikki Posts: 23 Member
Hi all,
Yesterday morning i've stepped on the scale and i had to realise i'm the heaviest i've ever been in my life.
I've got about 30 lbs to lose, not too fussed about an exact end number, just need to be healthier.
I've been struggling with emotional eating most of my adult life and could use some support on this journey.
Feel free to add me, i'm here for support too. :)

Replies

• BRXDVILLXINY
    BRXDVILLXINY Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The only way is up! Good luck B)
  • rthomps0n
    rthomps0n Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'll ad you, I'm new too!
  • rnrjohns
    rnrjohns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent invite!
  • Hepburneyes
    Hepburneyes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in I too am at my heaviest I have decided to lose 10% of my weight to start with
  • tigernikki
    tigernikki Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds, hope i can support you all on your journeys.
  • Merrymeet222
    Merrymeet222 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, and am the heaviest I've ever been. I'd like to loose 25 lbs, and could use motivation so count me in!
  • sjvoyles9267
    sjvoyles9267 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am right with you! I do not want to go to next pant size...need all the help I can get and motivation!
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    You can totally do this. I'll add you :-)
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I had lost lots of weight a few years ago had struggles with knee replacements and other health issues gained a lot of it back went up a pant size from ab out two years ago and am working my way back to where I was by doing low carb abd it is working for me
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I've focused on being healthier as my main goal and losing weight as a bi-product of my being healthier goal.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    When I started (12 pounds ago) I was at the heaviest I had ever been also, it was such a shock. I've still got about 75 pounds to lose. I'll add you!
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sending FR we all need some encouragement and motivation
  • southernmissgirl
    southernmissgirl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My heaviest weight was 370 lbs. I dropped down to 250 and plateaued there for about 6 years. Due to a medical issue, I am backup to 300 lbs. So I am back on MyFitnessPal to help me be accountable.
  • anotherxhero
    anotherxhero Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm still so ashamed at the the fact this is the heaviest I've been; I don't know if that's the right attitude a person should have but I'm so determined to get down to a healthier weight. I'm also shy as hell but I'm willing to help anyone who wants to lose weight and gain motivation and self-confidence.