New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello, I am new to myfitnesspal. A friend shared this site with me. I am surprised at the information I am gaining. I did not realize the damage I was doing to myself. Thanks I am learning a new way of looking at the food I eat.

Replies

• hunnylover2
    Options
    HI and welcome! I came to the same conclusion and that's why I am here. Nothing is going to change unless I do it myself. Add me if you like. We all need help and motivation!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • veronicamartinez29
    Options
    welcome!! i have been on here almost two weeks and it has helped tremendously! Good luck! Add me if you like and we can help encourage each other!
  • Whiskey_Byrne
    Whiskey_Byrne Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey.

Thanks to this site you can have the motivation needed supplied by friendly people. We are all in the same boat and are all gaining valuable info from each other.

Feel free to add me if want to
  • ashley104
    ashley104 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am semi new to the site. Been here for a couple weeks now I think. It has been wonderful though. I hope you get as much out of it as I. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :happy:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I felt the same way when I joined here. I couldn't believe how many calories I was actually consuming in one day. Matter of fact when I put in all my info and it told me how many calories I needed to eat a day to lose I thought they were crazy there was no way I could only eat that many without being hungry! I found out new stuff though and everyday I couldn't believe how much I was eating I was just making healthier food choices! I hope you love MFP as much as I do!
  • boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • tashderrise
    Options
    Hi everyone.. I have 3 children and am 27 years old and not looking the way i should and would love to look. Thanks to a good friend I joined this site and am really looking forward to hearing everyones stories and progress. I am going to go jogging every evening now too so fingers crossed. Just hope I dnt pass out haha x :tongue:
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP as well. It has certainly been an eye opener and I have already learned more than I ever expected. The people on this site are so supportive and informative! Good luck on your journey to a healthy way of living :-)
  • tashderrise
    Options
    Hi to you too :happy:
  • monstr0sity
    Options
    Welcome! :)

This site has been the best thing I have ever discovered for my health. Good luck with everything x