Struggle Bus

Options
I have been counting all of my calories for about 3-4 weeks and I haven't lost any weight. I know it is because I eat to many calories on the weekend and I drink to much. So starting this week I am not drinking during the week and cutting my eating and drinking on the weekend.

I just need some support! :)

Replies

• ameb2121
    ameb2121 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it, what helps me is planning a morning work out, I don't want to stay up late and drink to much the night before knowing I'm meeting my gym partner for a work out. if I plan it with someone
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    The weekend is typically when I go off the rails as well.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Aren't you calorie counting on a weekend?
  • cmaxon11
    cmaxon11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I do some of the time. I usually track it the next day because I don't want to know how many calories I am eating...
  • AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My weekends are always a hot mess too! I am on point throughout the week but we see friends on the weekend and a lot of amazing food (and good booze) gets consumed. I have to figure out how to balance my social life with my calorie counting.
  • cmaxon11
    Options
    That is my struggle also!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    cmaxon11 wrote: »
    I do some of the time. I usually track it the next day because I don't want to know how many calories I am eating...
    I've yet to clean up my weekends, but I DO log everything I eat to the disapproving eye of my phone. It does encourage me to not mess up as much.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    cmaxon11 wrote: »

This right here is what you need to work on. You aren't going to keep your calories in control until you make the decision. I have empathy and know it's hard, but it can be done.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Weekends haven't always been an issue for me because even though I am eating and drinking more, I am usually WAY more active.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just keep trying and it will pay off. Each time you log stuff is a change in your habits.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The thing about a plan to drink too much on the weekend is that makes it easy to also eat too many calories and forget what you ate and drank. Don't be the least bit surprised to find your Reports saying that you have a calorie deficit and your scale saying that you're gaining weight. If your goal is to get healthy, eat healthy, and by the way lose weight and be fit, you'll do it. If your goal is to drink too much on the weekend, your goals are in conflict.
  • cmaxon11
    Options
    I have been counting everything this weekend and I cut down my drinking! I haven't gained anybweight I've actually lost almost a pound!