New mom of two needing some motivation!

Options
cphixo91
cphixo91 Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello

I'm a mom of two beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 month. I had a high risk pregnancy and wasn't able to exercise so I have gained lots of weight from those ice cream binges during my pregnancy.

I'm 5"4 160 lbs right now and want to be 125ish. I am not new to weight loss, I lost nearly 100 lbs after my first daughter. I had a c section and I'm slowly getting back into the exercise routine. I would love some new friends to motivate me in this journey of ours.

I love kickboxing, running and yoga! Add me if you think we would be good pals

Have a good one!

Replies

• kazr11
    kazr11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have your hands full and have had a rough time of it! Well done !!

I am also mum of 2 (6&4) and and am determined this time to lose some weight and get my body shape back!! Well as much is humanly possible.

Good luck!!
  • cphixo91
    cphixo91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I sure do have my hands full, my baby is high needs and won't nap until I hold her so getting these work outs in will be a challenge. It can be done though! Good luck to you as well!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Come and join us in this postpartum group where we encourage each other and do a weekly weigh in. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum