HI Let's be friends!

Options
Hi guys! Like many of you here, I'm returning after being away from MFP for a while. This must be my 4th attempt, and I'm praying that this time it will stick! I'm looking to lose 30 lbs to start, maybe eventually 40. More important than the number, I'm looking to start feeling better again- feeling better about my body, and feeling better in my mind. Plus I wanna feel sexy again! :p In 2013, after life kicked my *kitten* a bit, I got into the best shape of my life. I remember feeling good, looking good, and feeling good about how I looked, lol. Somewhere along the way, I let it all go. If I could do it once, I'd love to do it again!

I'm a full-time grad student, hoping to learn how to incorporate regular exercise into my already insanely busy schedule.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm restarting my whole profile and would love to add fun, friendly, and motivating friends! LET'S DO THIS! :)

Replies

• JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Jay_Glock
    Jay_Glock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • peerless75200017
    peerless75200017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would luv to be added.....
  • balancing_me
    balancing_me Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 also! Add me please, I'm not sure how to add people myself, can anyone tell me how? Thanks!:)
  • locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • Gainsbaby505
    Gainsbaby505 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • csutliff
    csutliff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also recently back after a break and looking for more MFP buddies. Feel free to add me as well!
  • roltontc
    roltontc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. On Every day and love to motive / help
  • AB1418
    AB1418 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Added.
  • bsafferm
    bsafferm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be a full-time grad student myself, so I totally feel ya!! Deff feel free to add me! :p
  • kmoser83
    kmoser83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    it is so hard sometimes to fit in exercise. I'm at the point where I'm getting up at 3am just to get in something before work, feel free to add me.