UK user, looking for friends to share our journeys

Options
Hi all, I'm Jenna. 31 and weighing in at 19st 11lbs on my 5ft frame. I've tried just about everything and recently tried Slimming World but it seriously lacks motivation and support. I've got an underactive thyroid which doesn't help either, so feel free to add me so we can motivate and support each other x

Replies

• heatherkershaw8
    heatherkershaw8 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to send me a request I'm 5ft 8 and weigh 14stone 13 need to get down to 13 stone at least
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am similar weight although taller and male. I am however working hard to shed the weight.
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me north east uk
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenna :) I'm Bekah in New York City. I've logged for 40 days and lost about five pounds. -somewhat slow rate because I've had plenty of treats haha. My plan is to eat healthier this month to speed up the weight loss in time for a trip to Spain this summer! I'm 5'9" and weigh 185. I would love to be friends and show support :) Please add me!
  • DeliRoutledge79
    DeliRoutledge79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna, I'm in a very similar position to yourself, please feel free to add me, my diary is open for you to see, I try to post and have started a little blog on here too to help keep me motivated. Anyone else want help and suppport please feel free to add me.