Cutting out fizzy drinks and doing light exercise 3weeks progress pictures

Options
96neutqjn52r.jpeg
f33u2w0amehb.jpeg
Not a fully success story yet but proud of sticking to it so far :):)

Replies

• jadetaylor1992
    jadetaylor1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you got a way to go yet! But I was really bad at drinking fizzy drinks so proud at myself for keeping at it so far
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    @jadetaylor1992, cutting back on the fizzy pop, counting calories and starting a regular exercise routine is what worked for me when I first started.

Over 6 years later and I have kept the weight off and still exercise regularly.

I got a SodaStream and make myself fizzy water. It turned out it was the bubbles I wanted not the sugar or caffeine.

Keep up the good work. h.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    That's VERY visible progress after only 3 weeks! Nicely done!
  • jadetaylor1992
    Options
    Awwww well done to you guys too! Keep going ,, it's nice to hear other people can see a difference xx
  • cspotbelle
    cspotbelle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Celebrate and own your wins no matter how 'small' and let them help spur you on!
  • fourmartinkids
    fourmartinkids Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job girl - ur progress is def noticeable
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How much weight have you lost in the 3 weeks? Good job btw!
  • jadetaylor1992
    Options
    jonnie256 wrote: »
    How much weight have you lost in the 3 weeks? Good job btw!

Aww thank you the scales didn't move atall for two weeks but lost inches this week scales have gone down 5lbs
  • jasmang
    jasmang Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Every second that you stick to your plan is a success story! You are already seeing progress!! Keep up the good work
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You're doing very well!
  • RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Celebrate every success! Always count the non scale victories. The scales only tell a small portion of the story. Great job!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!