restarting mfp

Options
Hello all! I'm restarting on mfp. I've been on fitbit but I like the food tracker on here more. Plus I can sync my fitbit on here! Anyway It's crunch time for me. The last 15 months I have lost 130+. But I'd still like to lose at least 10-15 more pounds to be where I'd consider my personal goal. I've been stalled for about a month in a half and it's frustrating. Anyway your welcome to add me. I'm open to tip or advice and vise versa! Thanks. :)

Replies

• talented95tanya122
    talented95tanya122 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How did you keep yourself disciplined to lose the weight ? I want to lose 40 but I lose the motivation a lot and eventually I've gotten off track.
  • Krismarie247
    Krismarie247 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's so impressive! Congrats!

I'm starting up again, too. I had lost almost down to my goal weight, then regained the weight and then some. Looking forward to getting back at it!
  • sweettee382
    sweettee382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    After making such bad choices for most of my life I decided to cut out the junk. Focus on my protien intake. Staying away from bread and lots of sweets. Eating more fruits and veggies. Meal pepping and stay away from fast food. I allow myself those things every once in a while just in moderation. Protien control and drinking lots of water and being active. Logging foods and I weigh myself every morning. I kicked drinking diet coke because even tho its diet it's still terrible for your body. This journey has been hard still is but very Worth it. Good luck in yours!
  • sweettee382
    sweettee382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it girl! I myself have been stuggling with a stall for 2 months. Sometimes we just need to hit the reset button and reprogram our brains.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far - that's terrific! Sounds like you are doing things in a healthy and sustainable way and will reach your goal!
  • kdarnell28
    kdarnell28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :)