Friends Group: 18-30, Female

Options
Hi there,
I'm looking for some friends who are going through similar walks of life with common goals. I'm a 21 year old full-time student, part-time employee who wants to better myself. I only have 5-10lbs left until my goal weight but mainly want to focus on losing percent body fat for a leaner, stronger body. I'm at 27% currently and long term would like to get down to 20%. If you also have similar goals I'd love to support and encourage each other throughout our journies! Also, if you are looking for more friends post your goals below so we all can connect!

Replies

• KarissaThurau
    KarissaThurau Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm with you! I'm 26, full time student full time job and full time single mom! I have 10lbs to lose and it's a killer! I don't appear large or anything to someone who doesn't know me. But I know what my body was like when I was athletic and pre life stress lol. Totally with you on the leaner more fit body image!!
    I'm running a bunch and doing squats and wall sits at work here and there and totally changing the diet!!

You totally got this girl!! If you put your mind to it and have the drive to see results you will get them!!!
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Karissa do you mind if I add you?
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    28 yr old, runner! Always down for additional motivation and gals to keep me accountable! Trying high protein / Low carb diet recently. Hoping it helps me lose about 10-15 lbs!
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    22, recent college grad, have about 5-10 more lbs to lose :)
  • jules050651
    jules050651 Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    25 and about 10 more to lose! I'm doing an accelerated nursing program on an extreme budget. Could use some support from MFP friends! My goal is just to eat less and workout more, so much easier said than done haha. It would be so much easier to do with help from other people! Feel free to add me!
  • Ladynah22
    Ladynah22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    19, full time student, working part time. I have 30lbs to lose! I'm new to this app don't really know how to work it
  • frantzcr
    Options
    Ladynah22 wrote: »
    19, full time student, working part time. I have 30lbs to lose! I'm new to this app don't really know how to work it

If you have any questions message me and I'll do my best to help!
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Heya I'm 20 and a full time student. I've only got about 5lb to lose and hoping to do that in the next 3 weeks
  • dolcy107
    dolcy107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heeey all I'm 28 and a full time student and working full time (didn't think it's possible to be full time twice but somehow I'm getting through it!). I want to loose 7 pounds in 2 months I know it dosnt sound much but I'm finding it really hard to avoid the baddies. Looking for a motivation buddy to help stay on track! Feel free to add me! :-D
  • Kieranova1994
    Kieranova1994 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    frantzcr wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for some friends who are going through similar walks of life with common goals. I'm a 21 year old full-time student, part-time employee who wants to better myself. I only have 5-10lbs left until my goal weight but mainly want to focus on losing percent body fat for a leaner, stronger body. I'm at 27% currently and long term would like to get down to 20%. If you also have similar goals I'd love to support and encourage each other throughout our journies! Also, if you are looking for more friends post your goals below so we all can connect!

Basically a male version of you....

Feel free to add me:)
  • _emma_78
    _emma_78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

22 years old, in between my bachelor's and masters degree (physician assistant, whoo!). I'm currently maintaining weight cycling between 113 and 117 lbs.
  • honeysuckletea
    honeysuckletea Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 18, college freshman, looking to lose the freshman 15! Trying to drop from 135 to 120. Need friends and motivation!
  • stephisonfirex
    stephisonfirex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey gang! Nice to read your posts! I'm a 23yr old registered nurse in Australia trying to grab some pals on here to make sure I'm checking in and being strict with myself! I have previously lost 15kg in high school and sat at 60kg for a few years but since graduating, travel as well as a new city and job I've gained back about 10 (now 69-71kg fluctuating). I've added some of you cause not many of my facey friends have this ap so it's easy to slip through the cracks! Hope everyone is having a fab day!
  • frantzcr
    Options
    So happy to be meeting so many new, wonderful friends through this post
  • janekenney95
    janekenney95 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! 20 years old, full-time student, part-time fashion business intern. I'm with ya! I have around 20 lbs left to lose! We're in this together :)
  • jaxamoto
    jaxamoto Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    28 yo here self employed artist/animator. Working at home but trying to go to the gym and exercise more since my job requires a lot of sitting. I've hit my goal weight so now I'm working on getting some Michelle Obama arms. ;) I don't have many friends on here. It's nice to see some ladies with similar goals other than what I'm used to in my neighborhood...usually the standard "I want to be a twig as fast as possible" Hollywood diets.
    Doing it the right way is so much more rewarding.
  • ljmus1
    ljmus1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends too :) I'm a 28 year old single mum to a 5 year old boy and full time student (physiology). My goal is to lose about 5 stone (70lbs), get good at yoga and start running.
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older than 30 but just finishing up school, and would love to support and have some support! School has been hell on my weight and now I'm trying to do better! Feel free to add me and I'll add you!!!
  • annastasiascastle
    annastasiascastle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got this app and wondering if any of you ladies can help me. I'm currently nursing my 3 month old and I'm ALWAYS hungry. Which I know is normal. I breastfed my son to 22 months. But there is no option in the calorie counter that allows you to adjust and take into consideration you are feeding two mouths and not 1. Suggestions? Anyone else in this boat?
  • katashaaa
    katashaaa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 from UK. Just started to get myself sorted again after feeling like I've gained a ton! I probably have about 10lbs to lose but mainly want to get to a place where I feel healthy and energetic again! :) feel free to add me