Looking for girlfriends with similar goals....

Options
80cakes
80cakes Posts: 7 Member
Hi I am looking for some girlfriends that have similar goals as I do, and live in the pacific time zone. Here is a little about me. My name is Sam, I will be 36 this month, SAH wife and mama to 5 (6,8,12,15 &17), 5'9" and currently 188 pounds. My goal is to lose 60 pounds and build 10 to 15 pounds of muscle. This is not my first rodeo...I lost 100 pounds using MFP 5 years ago. I fell down; back into some old habits and gained over half back. I am SO ready to build a solid healthy lifestyle. I WILL make it stick this time. I am also looking for friends that are consistent, motivted and have open food diaries. I am a great cheerleader and motivatior! Let's keep each other accountable and reach our goals together =D

Replies

• BadAssAries
    BadAssAries Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam, I'm also Sam (irl). Feel free to add me.
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, feel free to ad me as well. I'm 26, SAHM my babies are 3 & 1. I lost 120lbs but gained 60lbs back due to picking up old habits. So i'm starting fresh again.
    I'm on a journey to lose 200lbs total
  • jmizerekk
    jmizerekk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add- I am 24 and lost 50 pounds about two years ago but alas gained it back and am trying to get back to where I was. Could definitely use wine motivation and will provide support of course in return
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send a friend request. I'm past the baby stage, sending my last one to college this fall. But I'm a veteran at the weight loss game too. Working to lose about 60 or so pounds still.
  • Taylordriven
    Taylordriven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add meeeee!
  • rubyw4
    rubyw4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Seems like we have similar goals
  • Ssyyq4
    Ssyyq4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me good luck with your goals
  • Amber_McClure
    Amber_McClure Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I was just coming up here looking for the same thing. I am 36. Have 1 child. Lost 60 pounds 3 years ago...fell off the wagon really hard...been trying to get back on the wagon many times and could never make it stick. I am ready to do it for real this time.