any new moms?

Today marks six weeks after giving birth to my second child. I gave myself six weeks to be bad... did not weigh myself after initial weigh in after the baby. Bad idea lol I gained five pounds in those six weeks. My older son is two, so I am rather busy. Any tips on exercise or healthy meals? I am a healthy eater already and I love to cook!! Hubby and I do not eat processed foods for the most part. Hoping to connect with other new moms, and we can motivate one an other :)

Replies

• runrogrun
    runrogrun Posts: 36 Member
    In a very similar position - my little boy will be 6 weeks old on Friday. My other son is 17 months old.
    I have lost 9lb so far, 20lb to go! I'd just got down to target weight last time & got pregnant again! Although put on less this time. I've been trying to eat healthy ish & started using mfp again this last week and being stricter, it took me a couple of weeks to get my mindset right. Also trying to walk or do some exercise each day. I've got a target of 14lb off by 10th July when we are going to a friend's wedding.
    Running around with a toddler & a newborn should mean it comes off ok...I hope?!?