• emily101088
    emily101088 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..anyone :)
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just saw this. I am doing the same thing. (If I can do it I will have lost 60 total from my highest). Right now I have 7.8lbs to go but I know that is going to take me months. Right now I am building muscle and lowering my body fat as well. So if i shed too fast do to unhealthy methods I lose the muscle. So... It is slow and steady. My hope is to reach my goal by mid July.

Been a 4 year journey.. (2 to lbs 50 lbs) and (two of keeping most of it off). Now I am trying to take it to the next level with the last 10 lbs and lower my body fat.
  • NMSever
    NMSever Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 1lb left until I hit my 100lb goal. These last 5 have been so hard to lose!
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am still on my quest for this 10 lbs to lose. I didn't post on Monday so I am posting today. I weigh 164.5 lbs with a goal of 160 lbs. Not too much further to go. I know I can make it. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need the support. I am glad to help anyone on their journey with support and motivation. I am down 25 lbs as of today and tomorrow I am on my 100 day streak. I was on here a few years back and lost 80 lbs and got down to 160 and I am trying to return to that number. CW is 170.
    I'm down 24 pounds, am on a 60 day streak, have about 5 more to lose. Weight-loss is really really slowing down. I have five more to my original goal but would like to lose 10. I'm still really motivated, not giving up, CW is 146. I'm going to send you a friend request…
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I broke down yesterday and bought me a food scale. I was not in a plateau but I was surprised that I was actually eating less than I thought. Hope this is a good sign that I will hit my goal in the next few week.