Need advice. 1000 calorie meals

Options
I just began. Day 0 here. With research and such I'm suppose to get about 2900 calories a day. I don't eat half that already as it is. I would HIGHLY appreciate some 1k calorie(the good stuff, shortcuts and hacks, you name it) meals for breakfast lunch and dinner. I'm okay with routine and will eat the same thing over and over. I welcome variety too. share what ya got guys and gals. Thanks much

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Eating cals is easy.. get a 16 oz ribeye steak that's about 1200 cals by its self.. If your trying to bulk then lots and lots of protine, lean meats, Beef, Chichen, lamb, fish.. good carbs and fats. You could eat eggs, bacon and sausage, oatmeal for breakfast and top 1k.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of food, OP. What are your current goals? Are you currently running a bulk?
  • sdeidjdbeje
    sdeidjdbeje Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    One cup of almonds is like 560 calls peanuts are the same also adding a couple teaspoons of olive oil to a shake is an easy 80-160 cals
  • DarthSamson
    DarthSamson Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    two words super size !
  • DHP22
    DHP22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My breakfast shake has 1200 calories and is easy to do. 6 egg whites (raw), 200ml of milk, 1 banana, 2 scoops of Gold Standard whey protein, half a cup of oats, 3 tablespoons of honey and a couple of scoops of chocolate ice cream. Put it all in the blender and there you are.