31 years old...I have 3 kids and need to lose 100 lbs!

Options
I was a size 5 and 128 lbs before I had kids. Now, 13 years later I'm a size 18 and 235 lbs. I started working out today and feel a little better. I just need to stop eating so many carbs and get myself pumped up to work out 5 days a week. I want to look and feel great so hopefully I can stick to my plan. We shall see...:noway:

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You will succeed. Just make small goals and dont keep looking at the total you have to lose. Keep making changes in how you normally do things and you will begin to see the weight fall off. Best wishes on your journey.
  • carebear80
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'm really struggling with eating healthy...I did good all day yesterday and then I caved at night and ate junk. I am so upset with myself. I woke up this morning to get ready for work and I can't even fit into my size 18 jeans anymore. :(
    Well, today is a new day so I'm starting over again. I brought yogurt, grapes and whole wheat bread to work...and some green tea.
  • daverno
    daverno Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose too.

Just remember your dreams. Let that be your motivation.

Don't give in to the evil fat monster, and if you fall off your horse, get on back up there.....

You are so not alone.. Set yourself a target and focus on it.:happy: