Hi I'm fat

Options
I'm fat and worthless and I hate myself more than I could ever tell you. Hopefully I can lose some weight because im ugly and losing weight is the only hope I have left

Replies

• Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You need to add me as a friend.
  • kaknieke
    kaknieke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im fat too. I even look like my mom's big sister. And people call me ma'am. :)
  • Everlearn
    Everlearn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with "weight challenged."

Hey, many of us struggle with self-worth; in those instances, it's better to listen to those who care about you more than that voice inside you.
  • Sunshaun
    Sunshaun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too. You need positive people in your corner. Love Yourself ♡
  • mzbuf
    mzbuf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please think about changing your username. When you don't love yourself, it makes it hard for others to love you. I'm not physically where I want to be either, but I'm am working toward it and feeling good. Be the best You, you can be and just keep moving toward your mark. It's just like mistakes in life, if you mess up, learn from it and get back up...don't stay where you are. Be blessed.
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    No you are not fat, you may have fat which can be lost but that may not gain you the self love you so clearly deserve, focus on you're mind and soul and you're body will follow.
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just because your are overweight doesn't mean you are worthless or a loser. You are worthy!!! You have to see that in the mirror, your a special person and the only thing is that the weight is making you feel depressed. Be the best you. Your life is worth every minute you can put into changing your habits. Change your username so it will reflect who you want to become. You can do this. Feel free to add me
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I echo everyone else. This is a deep-seated issue that losing weight won't solve. I'm not saying you shouldn't try to lose weight, because you'll physically feel so much better. But this is about more than weight loss. Do me a favor--reply to this post and tell me 3 things about yourself that are positive or good. It could be skills you're good at, character qualities you have, etc. Just 3 positive things.