Just a little motivation

Options
Acal01
Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
f50tup070m36.jpg

Never thought I was so fat until I found this picture yesterday. I was shocked. From to 250 to 189, and still counting. Wish you the best of luck. #NeverGivingUp

Replies

• dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • gravesmk
    gravesmk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, What changes did you do to accomplish this? Were you exercising before? Now? Eating changes?
  • Acal01
    Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    gravesmk wrote: »
    Awesome, What changes did you do to accomplish this? Were you exercising before? Now? Eating changes?

Started by working out at least 4 times a week, but got tired. Then switched to diets like Herbalife, but gained them back faster than I lost them. What really worked was moderate exercise, quitting on sodas and sugary drinks (currently only drink water), and having big breakfasts, medium lunches and very small and light dinners. That's what's made me reach my current weight.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That's where I'm headed.
  • michelle24p
    michelle24p Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is great! Dont think you need to lose any more. As long as you feel good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!