Ladies, Which Magazine??

Options
I want to subscribe to a health magazine but can't decide between Women's Health Magazine or SHAPE, I love them both! Which do you read/find more interesting and helpful things in???

Replies

• LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I like Shape!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I second Shape. More informative (IMO).

Women's Health has more fluff.
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I know it's not an option you listed but I like women's Oxygen.
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options

hmm, I don't think I've ever bought one of those...I'll have to check it out! :)
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    I like Oxygen and Women's Fitness better than Shape...IMO, Shape has more fluff and the other 2 are way more informative and useful.
  • crazyears
    crazyears Posts: 50
    Options
    I LOVE Women's Health. The only downside for me is that I prefer to work out at home so I do not have access to some of the equipment in the workouts.
  • daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I want to subscribe to a health magazine but can't decide between Women's Health Magazine or SHAPE, I love them both! Which do you read/find more interesting and helpful things in???

I subscribe to SELF, Fitness, and Shape. Love all of them.
  • vallejos6
    vallejos6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I love Oxygen too!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is the best in my opinion it focuses more on information than non related helath information.... I love it!!!!
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to go to the store and check out all of these suggestions before making a decision. I would love to subscribe to them all but it gets pricey!

Thanks for all of the suggestions!!
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options

Seconded! It can have a lot of advertisements, but the articles, exercises and recipes in it are great IMO. And the yearly subscription is very affordable.
  • countrygrlpdx
    Options
    I don't get either... but I get Shape's twitters. They put out awsome links to articles, ect. I love reading thru them.