Seeking left-handed circus sideshow performers with psychic abilities

Options
Everlearn
Everlearn Posts: 30 Member
I’m none of those things myself. But hey, you get an instant add if you fit the description.

Joined this site a few years ago and lost 60 pounds. Yay me!

Decided to “go dark” and do it all myself, thereby gaining back 30 of the pounds. Boo me!

Maybe you see the connection. Friends = motivation and weight loss. And frankly, a lot of fun. I’m open to all ages, sexes, and species.

Let’s find our jam and break it down.

Replies

• CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I prefer to pump up the jam. Does that disqualify me?
  • Prov31Wife1981
    Prov31Wife1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not left hand but as a child i was called up to help with an act at a circus. And i like the show Psych does that count?
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    well IF I am the only one to match the description I am not going to stay and play
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm left-handed… And I watched American horror story "freak show ". Is that enough to get me in?
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm left-handed, have been in a circus as a sideshow performer previously (seriously! Contortion!!) and I'm a total psycho!

Oh...phychic? Yeah..I'm out.
    I'm left-handed, have been in a circus as a sideshow performer previously (seriously! Contortion!!) and I'm a total psycho!

:D:D
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm left handed..none of the other though I'm afraid!
  • Everlearn
    Everlearn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Point of clarification: I'll settle for carnies.

Oh, okay, everyone is welcome. The more the merrier, as they say!

Except when it comes to pounds.

Unless, um, you're one of those people trying to gain weight...in which case I can be of great help to you, as I'm something of an expert on the subject.
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am left handed. I once tried to juggle two peices of fruit and my keys while playing jingle bells on a whistle stuck in my nose. I also knew my sister was having twins before she did.
  • azpostal
    azpostal Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Everlearn wrote: »
    Point of clarification: I'll settle for carnies.

Oh, okay, everyone is welcome. The more the merrier, as they say!

Except when it comes to pounds.

Unless, um, you're one of those people trying to gain weight...in which case I can be of great help to you, as I'm something of an expert on the subject.

I used to think carnies were an odd group of people...until I started working at the post office!